Saturday, December 13, 2014

Please Can I Keep It?

11-24-14

We had a really, really incredible week. Last night we taught a family. . . and they want to get baptized! We invited them to be baptized and they said yes, we just don't have a date yet. The grandma recently had a really bad stroke and just got out of the hospital, so we can't really set a solid date until she’s doing a little better. It was sooo amazing though.

It honestly was a killer week. Things are picking up like crazy. It's actually been amazing, because I can see how my increased commitment has directly affected the work. It's not even so much that I'm doing that much better, because I still make a million mistakes every day, but I feel so much like my heart and desires are truly in the right place and because those things are in line, the atonement makes up for all my imperfections. I'm starting to understand the atonement so much more deeply. It's so beautiful. I never want to go home because I want to feel this kind of progression forever and ever. This mission is the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Our ward mission leader has a new baby donkey at his house!

Elder Signs and Sister Maddox

Elder Markowski 

The Elders gave me a hacky sack for my birthday

I really, really need one of these!
(Signs, Maddox, Me, Ramirez, Markowski

No comments:

Post a Comment