Monday, March 31, 2014

Back to the Land of My Inheritance


3-25-14

Transfers. I am leaving Lexington. Needless to say, there have been lots of tears. BUT, I'm going back to the land of my inheritance! I'm headed to Pikeville, Kentucky to greenie break the companion that Sister Frehner (my insta friend) trained! I'm pumped! And I'll be in Sister Pierson's zone!

Last night I was on the phone with the Buena Vista YSA elders and for some reason there was a guy with them that served in Pikeville. It was his very favorite area, so he was giving me all these tips and names of people to see! I'm so excited! And apparently the sisters there just moved into a new apartment and it's super nice! I'm pumped…. AND heartbroken.......

Honestly, it's feels like leaving home again. Saying goodbye to T----- and S----- pretty much broke my heart. And I'm missing M-----and B----'s baptism by two days. Sister Tripp and I are convinced that we're going to serve together again at the end of our missions because it just seems so unfinished.

The Trippster and I.  Love this girl.

I'm so glad that I had Sister Tripp as a companion before I went into this.  I'll be able to be exactly obedient and bold and just be a much better missionary and leader than I would have been without her. She's incredible. I've learned so much from her!

Caught!
Elder Proctor's Birthday Sushi
Sister Tripp
Exchanges in Lynchburg
Words just can't describe.  My family has grown.



No comments:

Post a Comment