Monday, September 8, 2014

Good Luck

Mt Morris Township, Pennsylvania
7-21-14
We have been tracting a lot. . . but we have gotten more member referrals this transfer than this area probably ever has!  Referrals don’t always lead you straight to the people the Lord has for you to find, sometimes you have to look around a little!

Good luck with everything with the wedding this week! I have been and will be praying for y'all so hard! I'm so happy though, and so happy that everything went well with the temple! The more I realize how important what is happening is, the more I feel okay about not being there. I'll be there with you guys in heart. Right next to y'all every second. I think that's a blessing of being a missionary, I really can be in two places at once. Love has the ability to do that, I've found. Love can do anything. And I love you guys. So much. And miss you so much. I really do wish I could be there for all this, but I have work to finish in these hills :) I'm
exactly where I'm supposed to be, and so are each of you. I love you so much. 

Sorting Garlic.  I LOVE doing service here!
Cheat Lake
We HAD to stop at this cute bakery for honey milk and a treat
Morgantown!

Sister Long

No comments:

Post a Comment