Monday, October 20, 2014

Starbucks Hot Chocolate + The Gospel = Happiness




9-29-14
So, I might have cried a little reading about you going to Sister Pierson's homecoming. You seriously don't know how much that means to me. And that you hiked to Elephant Rock for me! :)  

This week has been great. We picked up two new investigators and had this crazy lesson with a less active lady. We basically said nothing, but by the end of the lesson, the lady was crying and instead of us inviting her, she was just like, "I've got to go back to church." SO COOL.

We went on exchanges in Barboursville with the STL's this week.  Barboursville has a Starbucks, which is rare out here in the boonies.  Anyway, Sister Boldrin told Sister Scarff she had to take me there.  I love Sister Boldrin!

Friday we had a district meeting and the senior couple from Logan made me and Elder Steed brownie cupcakes for our one year mark! They are so sweet!  

Elder Steed and I wearing glasses to celebrate one year in the WVCM.
(Photobombing by Elders Mitchell and Signs)


Looking for persimmons with the Louisiana family that we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment