Friday, January 2, 2015

Bluefield

Goodbye Huntington

12-8-14

Well, to say the least, I'm deeply in love with this area already. Bluefield. It's heaven. I just took Sister Reed's place (my MTC companion) so she talked me up and Sister Pierson had just been here and apparently she talked about me, so they already know and love me here. It was actually so cool to come into a ward where everyone already loves you! And this area is beautiful beyond words!!!


I am really missing Sister Maddox! It was hard to leave Proctorville, and I don't understand it fully, but God has such a perfect plan. He puts us into people's lives and they into ours at perfect times and for perfect reasons.

Sister Maddox, Me, and F-------

The Last Supper at our Ward Mission Leader's Home

So hard to leave our investigators

No comments:

Post a Comment