Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Christmas in the WVCM

Back to my roots.  Do I look like the great-granddaughter of a sheepherder and a farm flock owner?
I believe these are Dorsets, and they belong to my Bishop.

12-29-14

Talking to y'all on Christmas was the best thing of my life!!!!!!! It was such a good day, and the people of Bluefield made it great for us.  Thank you so so so much for all the Christmas stuff!  You spoil me.  We had a really good week and exchanges were AWESOME!!!  I actually ended up going to Blacksburg with Sister Hutchings, and it was so helpful! We had a  district meeting while we were there and the district leader gave me a blessing, then yesterday I spoke in church.  It's been a whirlwind here, but I love it.

Exchanges were so much fun!
Sister Frehner from Instagram, Me, Sister Lichtenstein, Sister Hutchings

Our cool gift from President and Sister Salisbury--a temple recommend holder

No comments:

Post a Comment