Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Always Something to Look Forward To

My Zone plus the Sister Trainer Leaders
2-9-15

There are so many people here that I am so grateful for.  Particularly this week I am grateful for The M--------s.  Being in their home helps build me up for the week to come. Yesterday at their house their daughter was home and she was playing with her older sister's hair and we were all just laughing and talking and it was wonderful, but it actually made me miss my own sister way bad. It's so good to have a sister. I'm so lucky that I was blessed with both a brother and a sister. 

I have realized that here in Bluefield, when the mission is hard and I have a bad day, I can always count on an awesome member or investigator to lift me up, and I always know that no matter how hard it is, I'll get Sister M-------'s biscuits on Sunday------so there's ALWAYS something great to look forward to!!!!!!!!  :)  God is so good. I'm so blessed. 

We have Zone Conference tomorrow and I'll get to see people I have missed, and President, and the STLs.  We always learn a lot and I am so excited!  

No comments:

Post a Comment